!Now Available!

Clandestine, the first installment in the Young Adult Paranormal series Bound In Blood is available in both Print and EBook. It can be purchased at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Create Space















Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Furthering Site Accessibility Furthers Your Reach

I have discovered the coolest feature that can be added to a blog. Thanks to the site Odiogo bloggers can now make their blogs more fully interactive and accessible for all readers. It makes every blog post you write or static page you create an audio file that can be listened to. The service is free and easy to incorporate into your site.

I found it via another blog on blindness. It is called Beautifully Blind It is ran by a creative and insightful woman named Robin. The only thing I had to do to sign up for the awesome service was enter my site address and Email address. After that it prompts you to implement an Odiogo widget to your site to finalize the set up. That process took just a few minutes. Once all that was done check your site!

Depending on the amount of content on your site, it might not be completely done. But chances are you will be able to at least see that some of the audio files for your blog posts are done.

Sure it is a compute rated voice reading my words to the world. But, it is a voice that in my opinion is much better than the voice of JAWS. I think readers will like this option very much.

The other cool aspect is that people will have the ability to subscribe to the audio files. HA how cool is that? Now not only you are a blogger but you are a podcaster too! Once they subscribe they can have access to your blog posts off the computer. For instance, if a person subscribes to your podcast via ITunes, every time they sink their device to the computer your latest masterpieces will be available to them.

This means your readers will have yet another way to enjoy your words on the go. Thus, furthering your message to the world.

I am so excited to have found this feature and hope that my readers will love it as much as I do.

To subscribe to my podcast simply look under the heading “Subscribe to My Podcast” and follow the link. It will take you to the page that will allow you to do so. If you run a blog and are interested in the service you can check it out at Odiogo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate it:) Please be sure to click to subscribe to comments to receive an E-mail letting you know when someone new posts on the thread.