!Now Available!

Clandestine, the first installment in the Young Adult Paranormal series Bound In Blood is available in both Print and EBook. It can be purchased at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Create Space















Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ratings are Rolling In

So I know it's a little corny, but I just don't care. I'm so excited! I'm starting to get ratings on Good Reads!!!

Clandestine has only been out for a few weeks and the ratings are already starting to roll in. I loged into Good Reads this evening and discovered that I had gotten a couple more FIVE STAR ratings from readers!

So far I haven't gotten anything lower than FIVE STARS! Granted I only have seven ratings total, but still. That's not the point.

The book is available on both Amazon and Barnes and Noble in paperback and in formats for your Kindle and Nook. The cover is amazing so a paperback is the best option for your viewing pleasure. You can get it at the online stores already mentioned, or also directly from my Create Space eStore by clicking HERE I would very much appreciate it if you all helped support my dream and pick up a copy today. It's a great book and if you love paranormal you will love this series.

The other request I have is simple. Will all of you please visit the book pages at Amazon, Barnes and Noble as well as Create Space and press the like button. It would really help me get the word out and I would be eternally grateful.

Don't forget to sign up for my Clandestine Give Away on Good Reads There's still plenty of time and entering is as easy as one click!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate it:) Please be sure to click to subscribe to comments to receive an E-mail letting you know when someone new posts on the thread.