!Now Available!

Clandestine, the first installment in the Young Adult Paranormal series Bound In Blood is available in both Print and EBook. It can be purchased at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Create Space















Tuesday, July 3, 2012

YAY FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

It’s only a few hours away from officially being the 4th of July. I must confess that this is probably my favorite holiday. I have always loved it and even now without my sight I feel like a kid again every time all the big booms start.

Of course the gorgeous illumination of the sparkling lights is lost on me but I can still imagine them in my mind. I can still feel the rumble of the really big ones and still jump every time they go off.

I enjoy listening to my girls get excited every time a new color pattern brightens up the sky after dark. Peanut of course loves all of them but especially gets a kick out of the green ones since that’s her favorite color. Princess is mainly after the bomb style hold on to your butt explosions. She especially loves that starting last year she got to light some off on her own. PS there was an adult with her the entire time. Mommy’s a little paranoid just sayin

Tomorrow we will be spending the day with family for a fun day of barbeque and fireworks. Even though the whole family won’t be in attendance I know the day will go off without a hitch.

I hope you all have a happy and say 4th. May all your pyrotechnic dreams come true… lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate it:) Please be sure to click to subscribe to comments to receive an E-mail letting you know when someone new posts on the thread.