!Now Available!

Clandestine, the first installment in the Young Adult Paranormal series Bound In Blood is available in both Print and EBook. It can be purchased at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Create Space















Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Crazy Life

I would just like to take a moment to say I am terribly sorry. I haven't been active on this blog and am behind on deadlines. I am still here and devoted to my work. Unfortunately, as some of you know life as a single mommy sometimes takes over and things get jumbled.

It seems like lately, if it's not one thing it's the other. Have you ever stepped back and took an outside look at your life? That's what I've been doing lately. Things have gotten very distorted and out of focus. Seeings how I'm blind, that's a pretty big improvement.

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things and promise to be full fledge normal very soon. I've been working on the review process for Clandestine in audio practically none stop. I have also gotten several chapters of Sightless Spirits and the yet untitled book three of Bound In Blood. Divinity is still in the editing stages.

I've also been trying to plan a fun give-a-away for the near future as well as planning some future signings to get out in public.

It's difficult to get the word out and with lack of funds for advertising and travel, the job can be that much more combersome. This is a huge pitfall of self-publishing that I plan to adress more fully in a future post.

My goal is to start posting more here so that the blog reader base will increase. I want to talk about things you want to read about. If there is ever anything you want to hear about no matter what the topic is, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

I am also very open to guest posts on this blog. Are you an author? Maybe you are a reader who loves books and wants to talk about them. Or maybe you are a reviewer or someone else with a love and passion for the literary world. Either way, if you want to do a guest post, I want to work with you.

Do you have any ideas for posts? Let me know what you're thinking and I'll try to make it happen.

I will tell you that I am really loving the Bound In Blood series and think you will all enjoy where it's heading in the future. There are more tweists turns magic and mayham then the first installment of Clandestine. There are new love issues and jam packed action to keep you craving more.

The audio book for Clandestine is going to be marvelous. The narrator Melissa Strom is amazing and I love love love the music by Toby Semane.

As always keep checking back for more updates. You can also visit me on Facebook by clicking the link on this site. Remember, every like the page gets, helps get the word out for free. Please help by pressing the like button for the FB page. I'm active on there and always respond to questions, comments and or messages.

I have been having Twitter issues so I admit I haven't been as active there. You can also find me on Good Reads where I host a group and am a member to several groups.

I also have my blog Playing The Blind Card where you can get more info as well. Oh and side not, I have been contemplating combining the two blogs. What do you think? I will keep you posted on that front as well. I hope that if this happens all followers will consider traveling to that blog.

Thanks for listening to my rambling and I will be back soon more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate it:) Please be sure to click to subscribe to comments to receive an E-mail letting you know when someone new posts on the thread.