!Now Available!

Clandestine, the first installment in the Young Adult Paranormal series Bound In Blood is available in both Print and EBook. It can be purchased at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Create Space















Friday, August 24, 2012

The Taste Of A dream Come True

My book is out… My book is out... YAY YAY My book is out! The time has finally come and Clandestine is finally out! I can hardly wait to see what everyone thinks of it. It really is a great book and the start of an amazing series.

I have wanted to write for seriously as long as I can remember. My lovely Gram still has a million poems that I wrote back in the nineties. I admit that I never thought in a million years that I would one day have a book that someone could purchase, hold in their hands and hopefully fall in love with.

Guess what??? That day is finally here!!!

My book can be purchased at Create Space Amazon Barnes & Noble

It is available as a paperback or eBook for your Kindle or Nook.

For a synopsis check out Clandestine

The amazing cover art was done by Joy at Dreamscape Covers If you check her out be sure to tell her that Nicole sent you and tell her I said hi.

Connect with me on: Good Reads Be sure to sign up for my book give away and join my Q&A group while you are there.

We can also chat on: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate it:) Please be sure to click to subscribe to comments to receive an E-mail letting you know when someone new posts on the thread.